Hello Adelante Live Talent:
We are missing some very important information from you. You must complete your I9 in order to be considered for work with Adelante Live in 2019. You may have already worked for us in 2018 and been paid. However, you will not be booked again until we have a completed I9 form. We have already sent the information to you via email on how to get this very important information completed. Please read carefully the instructions below to ensure you have both steps completed for your I9.
All of the I9 and payroll items must be completed from a COMPUTER! We cannot stress this enough! Please note that tablets like Surface Pro, HP and others are NOT the same as computer. Flash must be able to run and pop-ups must be enabled. We also HIGHLY recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
Effective 10/13/18, all talent booked for Adelante Live Inc. events will be considered W2 employees of Adelante Live Event Services and will be subject to all federal, state, and local withholding taxes and applicable laws.
Step 1. I9 ID document upload on your Adelante Live profile: Log in to Adelante Live (www.adelantelive.com), click the TAX icon, then Click Here to Upload I9 Documents, OR after logging in copy/paste https://www.adelantelive.com/agenda/talent_i9.php into your web address bar.
- Upload a scan or photo image (it MUST be readable when full size!) of ONE of the ID documents from Column A OR
- Upload a scan or photo image (it MUST be clear!) of ONE of the ID documents from Column B AND ONE of the ID documents from Column C
- Please review the page before logging off. You will see a thumbnail of the image(s) on the page.
- Please review the list of acceptable documents here: Acceptable I9 ID Documents
- Please review this instructional video for further instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAW0PKmhosQ
- We will review your images AFTER you complete step 2 below. If the images are unclear or unacceptable in any way, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please do your best to get a clear image uploaded the first time to avoid delays in approving your employment status.
Step 2. Complete Section 1 of I9 form on www.CoAd360.com: CoAdvantage is our payroll partner. Please look out for an email invite from CoAd360 (sender is email@example.com). Check your spam/junk folder if you cannot find this email. It will have a personalized login so you can complete your payroll profile.
- If you cannot find the invite email from CoAd, please go to www.CoAd360.com and click Forgot Password. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once logged in, go to My Pay -> My Payroll Tools to launch the payroll site. Go to Inquiries -> New Hire Enrollment to complete your new hire paperwork
- Complete Section 1 of I9 form.
- ***You also must complete your tax and direct deposit information, or your tax status will default to “single” with 0 deductions. We highly recommend completing the FULL payroll profile.
IMPORTANT: All steps below MUST be performed from a COMPUTER (laptop or desktop!).
DO NOT use your phone or a tablet!
Please review the attached video for full info on this process: https://youtu.be/km1n7J8mSwY
To review the presentation from the video please click: How to Get Paid For your Events
- CoAd360 Payroll Assistance: 813-935-2000
- Hours: 9am-5pm EST
- Please be professional and courteous.
- CoAd360 Employee Video with website tips: https://youtu.be/aek8Xxuv6ss
- CoAd360 Payroll Portal Employee Manual can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbzdfj4e9arvflj/CoAd360%20Employee%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
Thank you for your patience during this process.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE, WATCH THE VIDEOS AND REVIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BEFORE REPLYING WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Adelante Live Inc.