Date Posted: 11/01/17
An Account Manager (AM) is responsible for performing various project management, operational, and account development functions which focus on the management and expansion of existing client accounts and the development of new business. The AM is required to build multi-level relationships throughout accounts to position and sell our services, act as project lead through program development and execution, and provide our clients the highest level of service. The Account Manager position is full time and home-based.
Essential Job Functions:
Event Project Planning
- Assesses client needs and project scope.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Develops strategic plan for account through financial forecasting and consideration of individual project as part of overall initiative through a defined period of time.
Event Project Execution
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue benchmarks.
- Follows parameters set by EPB to complete all execution related duties by assigned deadlines.
- Execution related activities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Posting of all event details to the A-Live Agenda and email posting to all qualified contracted talent.
- Recruiting of talent using all resources available including approved websites, social media, existing talent database, and personal and company contacts.
- Completing recruiting process by assigned deadlines by communicating directly with applicants and instructing them on how to register and apply on A-Live Agenda.
- Assisting with live castings/interviews of talent (as needed) and taking photos of talent for submission to client.
- Following of client or ALI designed talent training plan by scheduling and confirming talent for external training calls or in person sessions, distribution of training materials, and individual coaching or review of such materials.
- Completion of all functions related to the position scheduling and talent booking/confirmation process to ensure achievement of company goal of 100% execution per project.
- Monitoring of project budget including hours worked per project and alerting CSM of any potential overages or issues which may affect gross and/or net revenue per project.
- Active monitoring of projects as assigned including those occurring after office hours by following Weekend Monitoring Policies and adhering to related deadlines.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
Post Event Project Management
- Completes all financial related functions including securing and processing of talent timesheets, creating of internal document (PIM) for invoicing, and documenting of talent fines while following existing payroll and invoicing deadlines.
- Secures and logs all post event reports and follows up with talent so that all required deadlines are met.
- Requests event/talent feedback from client, on site management and/or talent per direction of CSM and in conjunction with strategic plan. Follows up on all feedback or information received.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Actively participate in internal planning and status meetings as well as employee development/training exercises and training sessions.
- Assist in developing content for website and process functionality for A-Live Agenda as well as testing newly implemented functions.
- Develop, maintain, and extend client relationships.
- Find, pursue, and develop leads for new business
- Develop deep understanding of each client’s business in order to customize services.
- Implement and drive strategies to grow revenue from clients.
- Analyze client activity and report trends and forecasted programs.
- Use the Internet and trade publications to research competition, competitive issues, products, and industry trends.
- Consistently market to existing client base by providing superior service and fostering established relationships through non-project related communication.
- Positively represent Adelante Live, Inc. in the community and industry and look for opportunities to increase our brand profile and develop new contacts.
- Use graphic design skills to create external marketing materials, presentations and other documents under President’s direction.
- Minimum of 4 year college degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types.
- Demonstrated effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients, vendors and talent via email and telephone and ability to discern which communication method is most effective to reach desired outcome.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite particularly, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Also must have working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and PDF format for creation and manipulation of documents. Basic to intermediate graphic design skills a plus.
- Experience working with cloud based applications and the Google suite of products including Google Voice and Google Docs.
- High competence in internet based communications, including document management/cloud computing, social media and web based research.
- Ability to quickly learn and attain high proficiency in A-Live Apex®, our custom web based event management platform.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills and intermediate knowledge of basic accounting and financial principles as they relate to our business.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources, team building/coaching, sales, account management, and/or project management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to prioritize tasks effectively and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work full time hours from home in a quiet, work dedicated space with internet access and strong cell phone connection.
Adelante Live, Inc. offers a competitive salary, health insurance stipend, home office and cell phone stipend, and retirement plan with employer matching contribution.
Please send resume with salary requirements and the words Account Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or Send Resume Now!