Date Posted: 11/01/17
Adelante Live Inc. (ALI) is an experiential marketing and promotional talent agency that provides creative and executional support to brands and companies who use promotions, events, and tradeshows as a component of their marketing communications plan. We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join our team. The Account Coordinator (AC) position serves as an administrative, recruiting, talent scheduling and project support position. The AC will work in a deadline driven environment and interface with various personnel both internally and in the field. AC will be responsible for organizing the various elements needed to initiate, execute and wrap-up event and promotional projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Recruit talent for upcoming promotions and events by using a variety of methods and resources including job posting sites, social media, and utilizing our existing database.
- Assist recruited talent and existing contractors with database registration and maintenance.
- Input event projects into our event management platform and make necessary updates.
- Send event project opportunities to our contracted talent to request applications.
- Interview and screen talent to assess skill set as it applies to each event project.
- Train and coach talent per program parameters and review behavior guidelines.
- Confirm talent prior to event execution and provide final information details.
- Monitor events as they execute to ensure 100% execution. Actively staff any openings or assist with any on-site issues as instructed by ALI account team.
- Process event recap reports, audit photos, timesheets and other required documentation.
- Prepare event project invoicing documents for processing by accounting. Assist with talent payment processing on an as needed basis.
- Excellent computer skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially Outlook and Excel (2010 and above).
- Experience working with cloud based applications and the Google suite of products including Google Voice and Google Docs.
- Exceptional ability to quickly learn new technology platforms including the Adelante Live Apex®, our proprietary event booking system.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively obtain necessary information to successfully complete project related tasks.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in providing a wide variety of administrative support to team in client service focused environment.
- 4 year college degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- At least 1 year of work experience in staffing, recruiting, marketing, sales, advertising or HR.
- Administrative and/or assistant experience is preferred.
- Must have home office capabilities with working cell phone, computer, printer and scanner (phone app ok).
- Must be available at least one weekend a month for event monitoring purposes.
The Account Coordinator position is full time salaried position.
Please send resume with salary requirements and the words Account Coordinator in the subject line to email@example.com or Send Resume Now!